- Special Price 42.00 USD Regular Price 49.00 USD
- Special Price 45.00 USD Regular Price 55.00 USD
- Special Price 33.00 USD Regular Price 41.00 USD
- Special Price 36.00 USD Regular Price 45.00 USD
- Special Price 41.00 USD Regular Price 51.00 USD
- Special Price 23.00 USD Regular Price 28.00 USD
- Special Price 28.00 USD Regular Price 35.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 42.00 USD Regular Price 49.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 45.00 USD Regular Price 55.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 33.00 USD Regular Price 41.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 36.00 USD Regular Price 45.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 41.00 USD Regular Price 51.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 23.00 USD Regular Price 28.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 28.00 USD Regular Price 35.00 USD
Vega Fina cigars have delighted cigar aficionados first in Europe and now worldwide with a satisfying blend of elegance and affordability rarely found in the cigar industry. Smooth, flavorful, and refined, each Vega Fina offering is a sublime cigar smoking escape no matter the time or place.
Vega Fina Cigar Style
Vega Fina cigars are handmade at the Tabacalera de Garcia factory in La Romana, Dominican Republic. Here cigarmakers utilize fine tobaccos from around the world to create approachable yet exceedingly flavorful smokes. While Vega Fina found popularity with smaller, milder cigars favored throughout Europe, the brand now offers a full range of sizes and blends for all tastes.
The Vega Fina Original is a favorite featuring silky smooth Dominican, Honduran, Colombian, and Indonesian tobaccos covered by an Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper. For those wanting an uptick in body and taste, the Vega Fina 1998 series celebrates the brand's inaugural year with a five-nation blend of richly textured aged tobaccos, including a savory Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.
When to Smoke a Vega Fina Cigar?
While the classic Vega Fina Original is a favorite pairing choice with morning coffee, the cigars are ideal for those in search of a mellower evening option, especially when partnered with sherry or tawny port. The Vega Fina 1998 brings a richer tapestry to the mix and is perfectly at home with a range of beverages, including espresso, bourbon, and stout.
Vega Fina cigars are not only exquisitely smooth and easy on the budget, but they are also incredibly versatile options you can enjoy at any time or place. You will always have the right cigar for the occasion with a Vega Fina in your possession.
Taste the Refinement of Vega Fina
Vega Fina cigars excite the senses with tastefully blended premium tobaccos and a luxuriously refined character while keeping your bank account intact. So, no matter your choice of Vega Fina, a smooth and tasty cigar-smoking adventure awaits. Now, shop the best online source for authentic Vega Fina cigars today!